Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News from HK dealer -Expert 1000PRO
(25-Jun-2016, 09:23)octaviars Wrote:
(25-Jun-2016, 07:26)johnsap Wrote: another devialet expert hardware upgrade in 2017 ?

Yes as I see it the new streamerboard will come next year and if this is correct it will be for free (I asume that this is only available to them that has made the upgrade to a Expert Pro) so the cost for this new board is perhaps baked in the price of the upgrade.

I spoke with the HK dealer. the streamboard will be "free" with the pro upgrade during the "initial upgrade promotion" for an undisclosed "limited time." (I put all these in " " as I believe it will be treated like the original wifi board.  The wifi board was an add-on option, but eventually included in every expert.)  The tentative upgrade price for a le200 is in line with what we have heard (price is inclusive of shipping back to France for the retrofit). I guess with Brexit may impact final price from the forex.  This may impact the final price for non-EU countries. They aren't sure of the logistics yet (timing of the upgrade, how long it will take to process, etc), details to be flushed out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: News from HK dealer -Expert 1000PRO - by warpeon - 25-Jun-2016, 11:03