Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Od’A and now 1000 Pro and 120/200/400 Pro - an alternative view
(07-Jul-2016, 09:47)Confused Wrote: 'Under the personal supervision of Pierre-Emmanuel Calmel, Devialet's top engineers have created an exclusive and ultimate limited edition of 100 units only of the Expert amplifiers'

Sounds clear enough to me......

This is exactly why IanG-UK is right to say that Calmel should have written to all Od'A owners explaining what was going on. That would have been a nice touch and defused any tension at the time. Instead...

Anyway I am delighted to report that Mathieu Pernot has agreed to answer our questions next Wednesday, as penned by IanG-UK himself (and already sent to Mathieu). On top of a number of questions aimed at understanding the evolution from 800 to O d'A to 1000 Pro, you'll be pleased to hear that these also include AIR, Roon and MQA.  Smile

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Od’A and now 1000 Pro and 120/200/400 Pro - an alternative view - by GuillaumeB - 07-Jul-2016, 10:08