Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
New streamerboard, what functions do we want?
I've been thinking about this some more.

After repeatedly re-reading their response to the ipetition all night, I've woken with a new found respect and rekindled love and passion for the brand. This is the dawn of a new Devialet era where they really will take over the world and deliver us all fulfilled dreams, warm hearts and nourished souls.

I really think Devialet should supply the streamer card only with its proprietary solution using Spark, and put all their resources into going that extra few percent and striving for greatness - making Spark the best player in the world. Then they will own the whole ecosystem and be able to give us all the ultimate lifestyle experience we've been searching for. I think this could bring some serious revenues and kudos for the business, cancel out any past mistakes, and make shareholders rich (and therefore happy).

If they do this they can count me in for life. I'll take a whole truck load of em.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: New streamerboard, what functions do we want? - by Hifi_swlon - 04-Aug-2016, 12:17