Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
New streamerboard, what functions do we want?
(16-Jan-2017, 16:24)ogs Wrote:
(15-Jan-2017, 16:22)Hifi_swlon Wrote: It's also interesting to note it's shipping early 2017, and they actually know what it is they're shipping. Crazy stuff.

I just asked Devialet a few questions about the streaming card (stupid of me, I know). My suggestion was the since the new OS card is only a few months away (someone at) Devialet would know what is planned. No luck! We'll have to be patient and wait..! Either they honestly do not know, which is scary - or they will not tell us which is annoying! Maybe they are afraid to promise something that turns out they can not deliver.

I think we all know by now people at Devialet don't seem to talk to each other or know what they're doing, let alone try and talk to us.

Last year they promised a load of 'customer love' which never materialised, and on the 'love is in the AIR' support topic, they said they'd set up a streamer board area to get customer feedback. Here we are in 2017 and nothing. They still haven't finished AIR.
Meanwhile the lone Devialet voice of 'Seb' kept alluding to 'exciting things' happening, er, 'imminently'. What in fact happened - nothing!

So predictable.

Perhaps they've all been breathing in too much of that lacquer, which has delayed the whole project.....

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: New streamerboard, what functions do we want? - by Hifi_swlon - 16-Jan-2017, 16:33