Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beardy Nodding Guy?
(29-Jul-2016, 06:17)tyefighter Wrote: I must admit to being slightly disappointed upon meeting Guillaume and he not resembling his avatar Big Grin

You sure?  (this is where I finally get banned from this forum)  I saw Guillaume's avatar before I had the pleasure of meeting the man.  The first actual meeting was at Oxford Audio and as I recall I did actually recognise him from his avatar.  I remember thinking that he did look a bit younger and better looking now he had trimmed his beard back a bit, but this is true of most men with beards.  I am obviously not a huge fan of Robert Redford.  (who is he, anyway??)  It's curious thinking back, I just walked straight up to him and said hello, how else could I have recognised the man if not from his avatar?  I suppose I did know he was going to Oxford Audio, and he did turn up sporting a very fine Devialet Chat polo shirt, but this is not enough, it was the guy in the avatar.   There is another explanation of course, Guillaume and Robert Redford might be closely related?  A brother from another mother perhaps?? Shy

Of course, none of this explains why Rufus looks like a giant cat.

EDIT:  I have just googled Robert Redford out of curiosity and to find out who he is, in some of his more recent pictures where he looks a little older, he does have a little bit of the look of my elder brother.  What does all this mean???? Sad
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
Beardy Nodding Guy? - by JohnnySix - 28-Jul-2016, 13:14
RE: Beardy Nodding Guy? - by GuillaumeB - 28-Jul-2016, 13:17
RE: Beardy Nodding Guy? - by JohnnySix - 28-Jul-2016, 13:19
RE: Beardy Nodding Guy? - by Axel - 28-Jul-2016, 15:26
RE: Beardy Nodding Guy? - by tyefighter - 29-Jul-2016, 06:17
RE: Beardy Nodding Guy? - by Pim - 29-Jul-2016, 07:35
RE: Beardy Nodding Guy? - by Confused - 29-Jul-2016, 07:41
RE: Beardy Nodding Guy? - by tyefighter - 30-Jul-2016, 19:10
RE: Beardy Nodding Guy? - by Pim - 31-Jul-2016, 10:43
RE: Beardy Nodding Guy? - by baconbrain - 01-Aug-2016, 15:10