Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet should upgrade FOC !!
The timing of your purchase is interesting. You state that you purchased in late April and paid full price. Here are some facts. I and many others, received an email from Devialet on the 1st of April, this was detailing a 15% 'trade in offer'. Basically trade in ANY amplifier to get 15% off a new Devialet. I did speak to one dealer who stated that you did not even have to trade in anything, it was basically a 15% discount. Later in April the rumours started regarding a product launch in Paris, to which all the dealers had been invited. This took place on April 28th, at which time the dealers whould have known about the new models, albeit they were under none disclosure agreement. So any time in April your dealer would have known about the 15% deal, and towards the end of April with his invite to Paris he would have had a big clue that that a new model would be on it's way. If you have paid full price, you have good reason to be very angry I would say.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
Devialet should upgrade FOC !! - by audio_engr - 02-Aug-2016, 15:14
RE: Devialet should upgrade FOC !! - by Confused - 03-Aug-2016, 08:51
RE: Devialet should upgrade FOC !! - by Pim - 03-Aug-2016, 08:59