Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet should upgrade FOC !!
I bought 3 D200 after 1st April, and I don't expect any free of charge upgrade. I am very happy with my purchase. In my opinion a classic remains a classic regardless of a newer model coming along down the line. Also I don't look at the Devialet Expert even with all its electronic and firmware upgrades as a PC. Hence I don't really feel the need to upgrade. I love the way it looks and the music it makes, for me it is the end of a long journey. I intend to keep my Dev's for the whole 5 years of warranty, and that is a long time in the iPod throw away times we live in.
Auralic Mini (Sbooster LPSU), Rega RP8, Melco N1A, Devialet D200, Devialet 400, ELAC BS314, ELAC BS312, Sonus Faber Olympica 1, Audioquest (Victoria, Yosemite, Vodka Cat7, Carbon USB) Chord Epic Master/Companion link, Wireworld Oasis 7 speaker cable, Inakustik Reference LS-803 speaker cable,Isotek premium mains cables, TCI mains cables, Atlas mains unfiltered distribution block, Supra filtered mains distribution block, and synergistic research (red/black fuse,sort kone), and vertexaq (silver-jaya).

Messages In This Thread
Devialet should upgrade FOC !! - by audio_engr - 02-Aug-2016, 15:14
RE: Devialet should upgrade FOC !! - by Pim - 03-Aug-2016, 08:59
RE: Devialet should upgrade FOC !! - by helloworld1978 - 06-Aug-2016, 02:15