Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrades to PRO starts at September 15th
(31-Aug-2016, 07:56)Will Wrote:
(31-Aug-2016, 07:47)octaviars Wrote: One thing I dont really understand is if it has to go through a dealer if have one near or fix it directly with Devialet?  In the begining of the mail it seems to be directly with Devialet and at the end it seems to have to go through a dealer.

Is the price going to be the same if one goes directly to Devialet or through a dealer?  If the price is the same for me it is more convinient to let the dealer fix it for me.

My dealer has already got me registered and told me that they would contact me directly when the time comes.  I would need to take my Devialet into the shop and they would then make any further arrangements.  I am not in Europe.  I have been told that this is likely to be December. Have you asked your dealer?

I have asked my dealer but at that time the upgrade program was not ready. I am going to him this week and talk to him about it.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgrades to PRO starts at September 15th - by octaviars - 31-Aug-2016, 08:29