Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrades to PRO starts at September 15th
(31-Aug-2016, 10:53)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(30-Aug-2016, 21:55)NickB Wrote: I will do so. Half of what by the way.

If you mean the extra board its only the streamer board which I am not really interested in anyway. Pretty sure it will not be a Roon endpoint and I will never use anything but Roon in future.

Oh by the way you might look at the 400,000+ people that have put down 1000 each for the non existent Tesla 3.

Hard to argue with 400,000 people  Huh

I received the email from Devialet today and replied that I have recently purchased an O d'A and do not have to funds to upgrade my D200 any time soon. I asked whether Devialet were standing by the end date. Let's see what the reply will be. I just don't understand why Devialet can't wait a little longer. Give their customers a proper chance to listen to the Pro series before they decide to upgrade. What's the rush? Unless they have stacks of Pro motherboards ready to go and a backlog of cases  Smile

Perhaps the venture capital company behind Devialet wants some money from Devialet hence the rush to get the upgrade program on the way.......
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgrades to PRO starts at September 15th - by octaviars - 31-Aug-2016, 11:25