Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrades to PRO starts at September 15th
(02-Sep-2016, 13:52)Rodney Gold Wrote: Guillaume, surely you could pressurize Devialet for an UG now..after all , you bought their flagship..they must give you some benefit .. deep into 2017 would be unacceptable to me..

Pressurising Devialet has become increasingly futile of late.

I've been waiting for a clear answer to a very simple question, asked five times, for about three months now.

And for a meaningful reply to another question, for approaching a month.

So much for Monsieur Sannie's response to the petition, dated 21st July:

"Our goal is to make each and everyone of you happy. You are incredibly important to us. Without your support, we wouldn’t have been able to constantly improve our products and create the Expert line and Phantom.  We owe it to you and we know it. 
Rest assured that Expert is a main focus for us. This is where all our revolutionary technologies come from. This is where we come from. And this is also our future. 
Part of it is Devialet Air, which we agree is a key technology. As you know, quite a sophisticated one. But I know you expect the best from us, and you should. 
As a general matter, I will make sure our teams get better at understanding your needs and communicating on a regular basis with you. Bringing you audiophile happiness is the reason we are all going to work with a big smile on our face every morning."

Maybe that is another "deep into 2017" promise from Devialet.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgrades to PRO starts at September 15th - by IanG-UK - 02-Sep-2016, 14:35