Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonos Connect - Return on experience
[/quote]
I cannot believe what I see  Huh I have been using Sonos for many many years.
[/quote]

Hang on, stay calm. Nobody is saying the Sonos is garbage, or has no benefits or strengths. You seem to find my criticisms a problem in particular. I was simply giving my opinion of the interface, and that is clearly related to the way I use it, and what i want the interface to do. Clearly others will have different expectations and have different opinions. But we're giving our opinions to the OP as part of this discussion. I personally wish that I had know about the interface limitations before I bought the Sonos; that was not something that was evident or explained to me.

Like you, I also need the multi room capability of Sonos and I think the sound quality is by and large fine. At least for me, at least for now. I don't have Spark, so made no comment or comparison.

I thought all the posts in this thread would be helpful to the OP. Different opinions and different perspectives. Nobody is starting a fight here.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonos Connect - Return on experience - by Damon - 16-Sep-2016, 19:40