Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom disconnects from the network
(14-Oct-2016, 23:05)Delgul Wrote: Check your router. Some models have a crappy implementation of the NAT table causing existing connections to be dropped as memory is being freed for new ones. Especially if many simultaneous connections are made or old ones are not closed properly you may run into this problem. Easy test: shut down every network device in your house except for the phantoms and dialoog and see if it keeps playing. If it does you probably have a crappy router...
Try removing Toslink to Phantoms

I had a similar issue with Phantom Opera with Toslink connected to my TV.

Had to constantly reboot both phantoms (two paired Phantom Opera’s) with TOSlink to one.

Had no speed issues 100mb, Netgear Pro switch. After pulling my hair out and ordering all new hardware, same issue.

Unplugged Toslink from phantom and wham, no more streaming disconnections. Works beautifully now….

Phantoms are connected to Netgear Orbi current model….

Hope that helps as I was really frustrated for months trying to diagnose and spent heaps on new hardware thinking that was the issue… mine seems to be the Toslink I out causing the disconnect….

Hope this can help others.. although I want Toslink to work, I mainly stream off Tidal, Apple Music and Spotify.

Messages In This Thread
Phantom disconnects from the network - by DSD - 14-Oct-2016, 18:58
RE: Phantom disconnects from the network - by Yiannik - 15-Jan-2022, 06:55