Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Devialet OdA / D1000 pro battle – V5 vs V6
(17-Oct-2016, 17:35)Soniclife Wrote: Amazing work. Sounds an impressive methodology, and listeners, and a lot of hard work.

I've rarely seen a clear statistical improvement from tests like this, but you seem to have done it. It's a real challenge to the, all competent amplifiers that are accurately level matched and operating within their limits sound the same crowd.

Very good point, and agreed - this does actually tell us quite a lot.  I have tried blind testing and it is a lot harder that you (or rather someone who has not tried) might imagine.  Having said that, I am not surprised by the result.  Thinking back to my audition of the 1000 Pro, I was not confident that I could separate it much from a D800.  After about two or three tracks of listening it was very clear the 1000 Pro was a step up, it's an impressive beast I think.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet OdA / D1000 pro battle – V5 vs V6 - by Confused - 17-Oct-2016, 17:44