Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade D250 to 250Pro or jump to 440Pro
(26-Oct-2016, 02:31)boba2013 Wrote: Unfortunately, no response so far but in the meantime as I resend the request looking for some response from Devialet, thought, perhaps, submit the same query to the folks on the Chat, as I have high confidence and respect for the opinions shared on the forum.

Thanks in advance.

Bob

Bob

I waited days for my first reply Email from Devialet, only to find that Devialet do not respond by Email
You have to click the link in the Email you received from Judith and it opens a new page in your web browser
"Devialet Help Centre" thats where they reply, if you do not have a user name and password for the Help Centre you have to sign in.

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgrade D250 to 250Pro or jump to 440Pro - by BrianT - 26-Oct-2016, 11:50