Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Devialet be for me?
Thanks for the replies fellas!
Greatly appreciated.

Completely agree I would need to demo Devialet prior to any purchase. In addition I would not buy without a home demo (as learnt my lesson in the past with demoing products at a dealer location and then buying and bringing them home only to be disappointed, namely due to completely different room acoustics). Only potential issue is locating dealer whom is willing to do this that is not too far away. I'm in North Notts UK. Had a brief look on Devialet site as to dealer locations. There are quite a few, but non on my door step. Not a big issue, but like to have 'local' support if possible. However like you say comparison is key to my current system.

Initially just toying with the idea as the product has a few pluses already for me with regards to a compact & lightweight one box solution. And in turn first trying to ascertain if the Devialet 'could' fit the bill with regards to my 2 channel hifi/A/V requirements.

I would more than likely sell on my current Wadia and amp if I went down this route. Did some reading on this forum last night and have a pretty good idea now how to connect everything up. Even went on the config tool on the Devialet site to play about with a few things....The 220pro (and probably all the other models), has some very interesting features like the SAM etc etc.

Messages In This Thread
Could Devialet be for me? - by daz-b - 08-Nov-2016, 14:37
RE: Could Devialet be for me? - by Hifi_swlon - 08-Nov-2016, 20:59
RE: Could Devialet be for me? - by mdconnelly - 08-Nov-2016, 22:19
RE: Could Devialet be for me? - by daz-b - 09-Nov-2016, 12:40
RE: Could Devialet be for me? - by Confused - 09-Nov-2016, 14:15
RE: Could Devialet be for me? - by daz-b - 10-Nov-2016, 12:34
RE: Could Devialet be for me? - by Confused - 10-Nov-2016, 14:16
RE: Could Devialet be for me? - by Antoine - 10-Nov-2016, 13:53
RE: Could Devialet be for me? - by daz-b - 11-Nov-2016, 19:50
RE: Could Devialet be for me? - by Woodman - 02-Mar-2017, 22:57