Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AIR not yet compatible with Yosemite for MAC
(25-Oct-2014, 09:52)Antoine Wrote: People have paid serious money so they expect a trouble free solution so I agree with Eddy.

Also what worsen things is the lack of regular communications/transparency. Perhaps this is even the biggest issue right now. I think that now people don't feel heard or even feel ignored. Would it hurt much to give status updates to their clients having these issues either directly or, even better, through an up to date support website? Maybe they're afraid it scares away new clients but I think the negative public "chatter" by current customers hurts them more.

I think that's a good point about communications. Back in the day we were all corresponding with Thierry on a regular basis and getting fantastic support from the company.

That's all changed now and it feels like we've no idea what's going on. All these engineers they have - what are they all doing?

I suppose they've grown so quickly it's difficult for them to adjust, but I think they would really benefit from sorting out their website and giving us regular updates and a development roadmap.
Devialet 1000 Pro. Martin Logan Montis, Michell Gyrodec, Melco N1ZH, Mutec MC3+ USB

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR not yet compatible with Yosemite for MAC - by ozthepoz - 25-Oct-2014, 10:11