Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
R U STILL AMAZED BY YOUR SOUND SYSTEM????
(13-Apr-2017, 09:18)samsoum Wrote: Very nice damon! I think also cables make Nice improvement ! I will never invest more than 1000 $ though on any cable wherever it is! May be on power conditionner, there are so f..... Expensive!

Thanks. Except for speaker cables, all of my recent cable purchases were well under $200.00 CDN each. And I went that way only because I could easily hear a difference. My wife could as well- esp the coax from the Sonos Connect- and if she can hear it, it must be there because she has no interest in this stuff.

I add this only because the recent cable changes, including the Analysis Plus Oval 9 (or Oval 8?) all made the sort of changes that, without a doubt, helped me get to the 'thrilled with my system' phase. And ideally, that will be the same as the 'I'm stopping here' point. Please, I'm stopping here..... stop, no more... argh. And the first person who says, 'another D220 and go dual mono' has to buy a round for the entire forum.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada

Messages In This Thread
RE: R U STILL AMAZED BY YOUR SOUND SYSTEM???? - by Damon - 16-Apr-2017, 17:21