Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Quentin Sannié CEO Devialet
(06-Dec-2016, 20:56)Finn Wrote: Markush : In my country Denmark vi have some hifi sides where we Can write (like this forum) and there Are always some One WHO complain about everything , it is like there mening In life is to say bla bla bla . Some times mabye it is better too Think and NOT speak . Becorse i Think devialet know What you Think and say . So pleace Think and not write .  Regards Finn

Dear Finn, I do hope you know the difference between bashing a evidence based comment!
You may not know what happened in the past, if so you - as many others too - would have a deeper understanding about the difference what Deviante is saying / claiming and what it's finally delivering.
No doubt Devialet is doing nicely in marketing but at the end of the day what counts for customers is what is provided.
I still do hope Devialet is realizing that the online petition made my highly engaged customers is a crucial warning and when they answered to the online petition by promising they will completely optimize customer communication / support as well as meeting their set goals in view of firmware updates, further product development and so on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: From Quentin Sannié CEO Devialet - by markush - 08-Dec-2016, 20:59
RE: From Quentin Sannié CEO Devialet - by Pim - 09-Dec-2016, 01:42