Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Quentin Sannié CEO Devialet
Before reading the CEO's email, I was anxiously waiting for Devialet Support to respond to a problem that my D200 is currently facing. Unfortunately, it was not really the email I am hoping to receive from them.

I am not sure what's is the intent of this email and what does Devialet or CEO to expect end users like us to react after reading this.

Like most tech companies, I do hope Devialet can improve on the quality and the customer service support in the midst of rapid expansion and went coming out with new products. Many companies fail to do so in the process.

And these aspects are not apparent to me in the recent months from some feedback of the recent upgrading program and the slow or lack of support I am getting. I do sense that there is more emphasis in marketing, media events and advertising, trying to reach out to the bigger mass market.

One thing for sure is that there is always high expectation in hi-end audio products. Companies will lose their customers forever if there is any bad experience faced in using their products.

Nevertheless, with the leap of faith, I proceed to upgrade my Devialet. Really hoping better things and support to come from them.
440 Pro, Acrolink 7N-DA2090 Digital cable, Plixir Elite BAC 3000 Power Conditioner, Plixir The Statement Balanced Power Cord
Rega RP10, Melco N1-S38, Melco S100 Audiophile Dataswitch, ADOT MC01, Diva Audio & 7N-4030 Leggenda Power Cords, Plixir BDC LPS, Habst Ultra III USB cable, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Acrolink 7N-DA2090 AES/EBU cable, Mutec REF 10, Habst Digital BNC cable
Vivid Giya G4, Acrolink 7N-S1400 Leggenda Speaker cables
PSI AVAA C20 Active Bass Trap
bFly-audio Master, Cube, b.Disc Absorbers
Artnovion Andrea Absorbers

Messages In This Thread
RE: From Quentin Sannié CEO Devialet - by Pim - 09-Dec-2016, 01:42
RE: From Quentin Sannié CEO Devialet - by Sharone - 09-Dec-2016, 09:04