Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting cable from Master to Companion
Hi Mike,

That is what I suspected. This means I have ordered and bought a special RCA-XLR connection cable for 600 US$, for no use as I understand now, and that cable is not possible to sell again.

What´s making this story even worse, is after my cable manufacturer was checking Devialet´s webpages, he got really unsure about this whole cable project, that resulted in a mail directly to Mr. Thierry Massoubre in Devialet in March month this year, where he confirmed that this was the best way to connect the amps.

So to conclude this, Devialet still recommend this special RCA-XLR cable on their support page, but they want confirm it any more when you ask them today. It also underline the matter above, when Devialet chooses to enclose a Crystal Cable RCA - RCA cable to new users today. I really hope that they would take out this recommendation on their support pages ASAPAngryAngryAngrySad
Devialet 1000 Pro, Black Magic DIG-IT MKII RCA-XLR link- Wilson Audio Sophia 3, IsoAcoustic GAIA 1- Roon Nucleus Plus, inboard 8TB SSD, Sbooster power supply- Synergistic Research Atmosphere Devialet Spec AC, Tesla T3 & Hologram D - Synergistic Research PowerCell 10 - Chord English switch, Wireworld Starlight TWINAX CAT 8 - Synergistic Research Tesla Apex speaker cables
                                                                                                                                 Oslo - Norway

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connecting cable from Master to Companion - by Toca - 22-Oct-2014, 15:01