Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error AIR Driver could not be loaded
Thanks Elztalbiker. After many uninstalls and reinstalling I finally got everything working.
Problem was I was installing on a headless Mac, and one of High Sierras security features wasn’t responding to a virtual mouse click, ie; as if a mouse was physically NOT attached to the Mac.
(Normally this is never a problem, I’ve been running my Mac mini for years headless, earlier with Squeeze Box software, now with Audirvana......
Luckily I noticed that, attached a physical mouse to my Mac mini, reinstall the Air software and, a few REAL mouse clicks later............ Viola ? It was working!!!
I wish everyone reading this a hopefully relaxing few days ahead, don’t do anything silly like I did and maybe just enjoy the time offline, either on a beach, in the snow, in front of a log fire or simply star watching in a lonely, remote place, wherever you might be?
Merry Xmas to you all!
Pro 440, B&W 804D, HMS In Concerto Speaker cables, Audioquest Jitterbug & Cinnamon USB, 2018 Mac Mini with 8Gb RAM, Furutech G320 Power cable, Audirvana Studio, 4 x 2TB SSD External Drives

Messages In This Thread
RE: Error AIR Driver could not be loaded - by Dougiet - 24-Dec-2017, 17:39