Poll: Would you benefit from an updated remote control app for the Devialet Expert
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
This would significantly improve my enjoyment of the amplifier
54.55%
48 54.55%
This would offer a modest improvement in the enjoyment of my amplifier
23.86%
21 23.86%
This would offer a very small improvement of the enjoyment of my amplifier
11.36%
10 11.36%
This would make zero difference to the enjoyment of my amplifier
10.23%
9 10.23%
Total 88 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you benefit form an updated iPhone / Android Remote App for the Expert range
I suppose that if Devialet could add some functionality to the app that would be a benefit, to those that use it frequently. I don't use the iPhone app much. I have occasionally used it to turn the amp on, and sometimes I fire it up to check the volume setting, and very occasionally, I use it to change inputs. But it is not a big part of my listening.

I do wish that it would dig deeper into iTunes; it only seems to find 'Playlists' for me, and even that list is empty. It could also be a setting elsewhere that I have to change to make the 'My Music' source more useful.

Just to follow everyone else off-topic, I really like the physical remote. So few buttons and such a wide range of controls. It is much better than any other remote I've used; most of the others are covered with a million buttons, tiny print and can't be usefully operated without searching the manual.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you benefit form an updated iPhone / Android Remote App for the Expert range - by Damon - 25-Jan-2017, 04:20