Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Analog inputs not working
(23-Dec-2016, 18:00)f1eng Wrote:
(23-Dec-2016, 17:32)mdconnelly Wrote:
(23-Dec-2016, 17:18)f1eng Wrote: Yes there are separate config files for master and slave which must be downloaded to the appropriate SD cards.
Are your analogue inputs connected to the master or slave?
None of the slave inputs work without the 3.5mm jack link cable as well as the digital link between the two.

Good about the SD cards because that's what I'm doing.  And yes, all inputs are on the Master configured exactly as I did when it was just a 220 Pro.  Not using the link cable.

Sorry, in that case I am as mystified as you are. When you select one of the analogue inputs does it show up with the name you gave it in the configurator in the display?

I don't know how familiar you are with the Devialet but just in case you aren't here is something you may not have tried.
Hold down the right hand button on the remote until the amp summary appears on the display. Scrolling through these pages using the left or right remote button shows many interesting details, including how many inputs are configured and how.

I often leave mine on the level meter page, it is disappointing how many recent recordings are up against the limiter Sad

Right, I did check the display and it appears that the line and phono inputs are activated.  

So since I've got two 220 Pros, I tried the same 220 Pro config card in each.   In one, the line and phono work correctly.  In the other they don't.   So there's definitely something wrong when using either of these analog inputs.   I've logged a ticket with Devialet.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA

Messages In This Thread
Analog inputs not working - by mdconnelly - 23-Dec-2016, 17:14
RE: Analog inputs not working - by f1eng - 23-Dec-2016, 17:18
RE: Analog inputs not working - by mdconnelly - 23-Dec-2016, 17:32
RE: Analog inputs not working - by f1eng - 23-Dec-2016, 18:00
RE: Analog inputs not working - by mdconnelly - 23-Dec-2016, 19:28
RE: Analog inputs not working - by Bruno - 23-Dec-2016, 18:08
RE: Analog inputs not working - by mdconnelly - 23-Dec-2016, 20:07
RE: Analog inputs not working - by mdconnelly - 27-Dec-2016, 16:10
RE: Analog inputs not working - by mdconnelly - 07-Jan-2017, 23:50