Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever added a song to your favourites after listening for 10 seconds?
Hi Guys,

I just started playing 'Whole Lotta love (Live at today FM)' by Hozier on Tidal. It was one of those songs that you listen to for only ten seconds and you almost automatically add it to your favourites playlist. As for single songs it's there with Mario Biondi 'This Is What You Are', Albert Hammond's 'I'm a Train' and very few others.

I would love to read here about songs that grabbed you in the first ten seconds. Rather than albums, I'm after single songs only. Sometimes an artist just has that one song that grabs you more than any other song on their album. A brief description as to why it grabbed you would be much appreciated.

I really hope this turns into one of those long threads that you go back to all the time to find those little gems we all love.

Try this one as an example; Right Said Fred (Yep, the band that gave us 'I'm too sexy') 'Deeply Dippy'. I love this song for its simplicity and the trumpets. Real trumpets. Not the ones that sound like something that you recognise to be a trumpet because you know it can't be anything else.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Have you ever added a song to your favourites after listening for 10 seconds? - by Pim - 26-Feb-2017, 12:08