Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nimitra Audio Server by Fidelizer
Dear Devialet visitors,

I'm Keetakawee Punpeng from Fidelizer Audio. I'd like to explain why Nimitra is priced at $1395 instead of $200-300 from what you can buy in Aliexpress below.

1. We're using good quality, tested, and selected SSD and Kingstron DDR3L RAM. Instead of cheap Tigo or SSD/HDD bundles with high DOA rate. We thoroughly tested every part inside and applied chassis vibration damping tweaks for optimal sonic performance.

2. Nimitra comes with licensed Windows 10 Pro, JPLAY and Asset uPNP software, configured for best streaming audio based on reference Esoteric/Emm Labs digital sources. It also come with special version of Fidelizer with additional optimizations far better than Fidelizer Pro version.

3. Nimitra runs on stripped down Windows 10 Pro platform having only audio components with 50% resource utilization reduced. It's the most lightweight Windows 10-based server that you won't find from anywhere else. It took around 6 months to make Windows 10 Pro becoming so small enough to be able to install into 4GB partition.

4. Nimitra also support Roon Ready and HQPlayer NAA features with approval from software vendors.

5. Nimitra also have Teamviewer integrated for full remote support so customers can have professional services after delivery. I bought a license to provide best customer support for audiophiles.

Buying hardware parts from Aliexpress yourself will save a lot and buying software yourself should make unit cost around $800 without audio only Windows 10, special version of Fidelizer, my additional optimizations and Teamviewer services.

It's MSRP price is $1395 not $2100 and I believe additional cost for completed streaming audio solutions with optimizations from Fidelizer isn't costly for my services. Fidelizer doesn't sell hardware but streaming audio solutions after all.

Nimitra is targeted for audiophiles who want good streaming audio solutions without spending time and effort to build and one with tech-savy skills themselves. Happy listening. Smile

Regards,
Keetakawee

Messages In This Thread
Nimitra Audio Server by Fidelizer - by Antoine - 27-Mar-2017, 17:47
RE: Nimitra Audio Server by Fidelizer - by Fidelizer - 20-Sep-2017, 11:01