Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the PRO reviews and ads?
(30-Mar-2017, 08:49)Devialetuser Wrote: @Rama 24/192 streaming in your dreams. Most if not all future streaming will be MQA. Devialet wants £12000 for technology that is more 2014 than 2017. And then let's look at the streaming board...where is it??? It was supposed to be released around March. Wasn't that promised when we were all queuing up for our "Export Pro Plus"...or whatever. World domination...by being stuck to 24/192 and broken software. Consumer are not walking dead...or Zombies who like shiny objects. When I pay £12000 I want a bloody good reason for not delivering on your promises. And just in case someone from Devialet is reading...your streamer board better delivery the performance or you will see a lot Devialet listing on EBay.

"your streamer board better delivery the performance or you will see a lot Devialet listing on EBay" I guess I'll be the lucky one. Love the second hand market.
Devialet 250 Pro, Marantz SA-11 S2, Dell 2T HDD/250 SSD/24GB Mem.,using Fidelizer Pro software with JRivers. Hyperion 968 speakers. Cabling consists of Nordost Heimdall 2 power cables to all components with Nordost Qx4 inline to Devialet, all other wiring are Nordost Valhalla. I am tri-wiring the Hyperion 968s. 
 Less is More, more or less

Messages In This Thread
Where are the PRO reviews and ads? - by devi63 - 28-Mar-2017, 21:37
RE: Where are the PRO reviews and ads? - by woodstock - 02-Apr-2017, 21:05