Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Devialet le200 owner (problem.?)
Hello to all the forum members.
As in the subject i am a fresh owner of Devialet 200.Bought it ex demo for a good price.All would be ok but i am finding it say a truly agresive sounding ,sharp and too forward.As from all the desriptions found online none of it desribe it like that but actually the oposite.I've asked the dealer about its usage time so they say it had no more than 60 hours on it.My question is could it be all related to the burning time of the amp? or maybe the d200 sounds like this...
I've bought it after been very impressed with one d250 i had at home for a week with expectation of similar treats but slightly lesser soun quality but found the d200 completely oposite sound signature to the d250.
The rest of my system complies from a PMC OB1I SPEAKERS ,TELLURIUM Q ULTRA BLACK SPEAKER CABLES,AS A SOURCE USING A YOU TUBE direct from my tv through a QED glass optical cable.All help and sugestions will be greatly apreciated.I am in UK.
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug

Messages In This Thread
New Devialet le200 owner (problem.?) - by winiar560 - 30-Apr-2017, 21:13