Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Devialet le200 owner (problem.?)
Smile 
Hello devialet members.
I just want to say that i've oficially  found a (solution) to this (my)unusual  problem.
Went to my brother in laws house tonight to compare my d200 to his d250  with his focal electras 1028be.Left my firmware card inside the devialet and it was'nt sharp at all but the oposite actually but having problems with bass this time and generally the sound has been shut in quite a bit.Then we spoke about the configuration etc.Puting in my configuration card in and all was sharp and unpleasant back again.But then he asked me how did i do all the configs. I've showed him and he said to do it again but do not change anything but download the first setting after the model setup what i did.We put it back in my devialet and Big Grin WOW .
All has changed suddenly and completely transformed it to the point where it is very very similar sounding to his d250 but with a bit more( bite).Some songs actually liked better on my 200.
So as the conclusion the default devialet 200 settings has completely changed it from sharp to smooth and pleasant.Really happy now.
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug

Messages In This Thread
RE: FIXED!!New Devialet le200 owner (problem.?)FIXED!!! - by winiar560 - 19-May-2017, 22:24