Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet "Instant SAM" at the customer's expense
I used the form to add my speakers to the Vote For Sam list, and then responded to their email when they confirmed addition of speaker to the list. Here's their response:

Me: "Is SAM Lab still on tour? If not, what's the best way for me to get these speakers SAM'd?"
Dev: "The best way to get your speakers SAMed is to send them to Paris, or Hong Kong, where there are two SAMLAB currently working. If it is too much trouble, I am afraid you will have to wait for another SAM Tour."
Me: "Is there a cost associated with the SAM service itself (in addition to the shipping I will incur)? Is SAMLab going to make another tour within the next year? Is there a tour schedule that you can share with me?"
Dev: "We are currently assembling new SAM Labs, so in the following months we will be able to launch new SAM Tours, but for the moment nothing has been planned yet. There will not be any cost associated with the SAM itself, we provide the service for free. If you are willing to ship your speakers to Hong Kong, let me know, and I will contact my counterpart in Hong Kong."

This should help answer the outstanding questions above.

Cheers!
Devialet 1000Pro CI + Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor M

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet "Instant SAM" at the customer's expense - by absolutk - 09-May-2017, 20:59