Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D400/440 - Air + Ether Fiber Isolator help
(10-May-2017, 16:50)absolutk Wrote: Thank you FactsOfLife - I did not realize that putting multiple isolators in the path would help - especially between modem and router. I will try that option.

However, my problem is a bit different. It has to do with sound COMPLETELY disappearing for a fraction of a second from one channel. My friend exclaimed "wtf!" when he heard it the first time, then said "stop it - what are you doing?" when I kept repeating it.

Given that this happens even during normal playback at times, I'd like to get to the bottom of it.

Hi,

I had the same kind of problem : every time I switched a light in the house, every time the refrigerator started or any other device, the sound was affected for a hemidemisemiquaver. I checked my electrical panel, tried every possible pluggings and unpluggings until a guy at Naim suggested to connect the Hdx to the Devialet using toslink instead of coax. And the problem was gone. Not sure this is going to be helpful...
Bruno

Auralic Aries g2.1 / Chord Qutest / CLEARAUDIO Blackmotion - cartridge Clearaudio Virtuoso V2 mm/  /Gryphon Diablo 300 / Blue jeans cable / Apertura Edena Evolution

Messages In This Thread
RE: D400/440 - Air + Ether Fiber Isolator help - by Bruno - 10-May-2017, 17:05