Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iphone iOS app won't stay connected to 220 pro
My Devialet iphone app will not stay connected to my 220 pro. I have the wifi enabled OK, the devialet reports the wifi is connected to my router with a valid IP address. When I start the iphone app I get a brief connection with the volume level and the correct input selected, but after 5 seconds or so the connection is lost and the app reports 'no devialet found' and never recovers.

I have tried with just the wifi, just the ethernet cable and both, but still the same result. The firmware is the latest version 10.1.0.

If it helps AIR is also not working well, plays for about about 30 seconds or so then breaks up and drops out never to recover. I have the latest version of AIR on my laptop.

Can anyone suggest a solution as I'd like to use the Iphone app to see what the volume level and input is without having to get up and check the display on the devialet.
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus

Messages In This Thread
iphone iOS app won't stay connected to 220 pro - by disarmamant - 03-Jul-2017, 23:06