Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet with Furman IT reference 20i
Got the Denali 6000T couple days ago and subjectively I feel like I got new speakers and the amp. The sound is much bigger with greater control on bass and higher frequencies as well. More dynamic than Furman for sure. The image extents well beyond speaker boundaries. I felt like this was money well spent even better than upgrading to pro version of Devialet. This should be a foundational piece for most system before any upgrade.

Having said that, I have a minor quibble. I'm not sure if the CCI is working properly on my device. I have connected 2x 250pro to HC output and I have my 7 channel amp hooked up to zone 1. When I measure the noise using Entech device which is not really a lab grade tool, it still shows quite a bit of noise compared to this youtube video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6f1kwyZbM8
As soon as I remove the third amp from Denali, the noise level drops considerably on Entech.
I 'm thinking of borrowing a lab grade device from someone to really measure the noise level.
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet with Furman IT reference 20i - by sam1000 - 13-Aug-2017, 07:47