Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom 5.5 / 7.7 Immersive Theatre System
(29-Aug-2017, 00:04)alandbush Wrote:
(28-Aug-2017, 17:09)cbleehk Wrote: Now how does the DSP apps, EQ, and bass management work?  I remember they said the bass is somehow processed and distributed to each phantom in the DSPs.

I really want to learn!  Very intrigued by all this tech (new to me..)

Xilica allow the download of software.

Try Downloads page, select the UNO series and then the U0808 section containing the
Home Theater - matrixed software. This software enables the audio signal routing, EQ, cross overs etc.

Hi Alandbush,

I am curious as to the specifics of your setup. Do you have a schematic visualizing how your components are connected? I have always contemplated using my Oppo as a pre-amp for HT purposes so I have the feeling your approach may be a viable option for me. (although the Vanity board is not available for the the 205)

BB
Kii Three Speakers | JL Audio Fathom Subwoofer  | KEF LS50 Speakers | Samsung 850 Soundbar
Innuos Statement | Trinnov Altitude 32 | PS Audio Stellar S300 Amp | T+A HA 200 Headphone Amplifier | Meze Empyrean Headphones
Sean Jacobs DC-3 Custom Build LPS | Roon Core DIY Server | SOtM sNH-10G Modded Switch | Oppo UDP-205 Blu-Ray/SACD Player
T+A G 2000 R Turntable | DS Audio E1 Optical Stylus | Gordian Lab 12 Power Conditioner | Artesania Audio Rack

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantom 5.5 / 7.7 Immersive Theatre System - by baconbrain - 29-Aug-2017, 10:37