Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New house and Power outlets
(24-Aug-2017, 16:05)hanersky7 Wrote: Okay, so let me get this straight and confirm...

Because of the integrated PLC, I should pretty much ask my electrician to make the circuit be "one" and not shared with anything else like the kitchen appliances and do this "one" circuit after the breaker.

But I can still have two independent outlets for aesthetics purposes but still making sure they're on same circuit and the PLC will operate correctly right?  I just need to make sure that those outlets are on the same circuit correct?  

Yes. And don't forget that the Dialog also needs to be on the same circuit, possibly after the same breaker. Like this you have the best bandwidth. Of course, when neighbors are also on the same circuit and also use PLCs this can have a negative influence. However in my own setup I'm using in a one family house two PLCs, the one from Devialet and another one from the IPTV provider and both work without dropouts watching HDTV and playing 24/192k music on three Phantoms at the same time.
Maybe in the future you might want to add another Phantom in an additional room. Now that you make the power cabling you might want to consider that, too.

Messages In This Thread
New house and Power outlets - by hanersky7 - 23-Aug-2017, 18:59
RE: New house and Power outlets - by Damon - 24-Aug-2017, 02:11
RE: New house and Power outlets - by streamy - 24-Aug-2017, 11:30
RE: New house and Power outlets - by hanersky7 - 24-Aug-2017, 16:05
RE: New house and Power outlets - by streamy - 24-Aug-2017, 17:19
RE: New house and Power outlets - by Damon - 24-Aug-2017, 18:22