Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Devialet, Deezer (and MQA?)
(12-Sep-2017, 04:02)hk6230 Wrote:
(05-Sep-2017, 16:10)Damon Wrote: Interesting. We've used Deezer Elite because the FLAC quality is good and the music selection is quite broad. If I can get away from the Sonos hardware requirement, that will be good. Modded by W4S the sound quaility of the Connect is good, but the Sonos interface is annoying for me. Be interesting to see how this services is actually implemented on various hardware products, esp. the Devialet.

I've dumped my old Sonos Connect and replaced it with a Bluesound Node 2. And added iFi SPDIF iPurifier to the toslink/coax output. And, I'm excited about Deezer Hifi for other platforms other than Sonos, too.

I did the same in my office system and replaced it with Bluesound Powernode 2. I've just sold my Sonos Connect amp, but it's Qobuz for me all the way and hopefully they will eventually integrate with Roon. On another note (no pun intended) I still think a local bit perfect rip on my Innuos sounds better on my LAN than a 16bit streamed file on any platform I've heard so far and it's the same for locally stored Hi-Res files.
Devialet 250 Firmware 10.1 SAM 100% (USB & AIR Ethernet) Wilson Audio Duette (MK1), REL S3, Innuos Zenith 2TB SSD, Roon, Audioquest Diamond & Chord Epic Reference. Qobuz & Tidal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet, Deezer (and MQA?) - by ogs - 05-Sep-2017, 11:43
RE: Devialet, Deezer (and MQA?) - by Damon - 05-Sep-2017, 16:10
RE: Devialet, Deezer (and MQA?) - by hk6230 - 12-Sep-2017, 04:02
RE: Devialet, Deezer (and MQA?) - by Floyd67 - 13-Sep-2017, 20:31