Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Companion LINK failure with Roon AIR
(11-Oct-2017, 14:23)Rama Wrote: Why not just return the cable and go with an RCA-RCA from some other brand. Seems like Audioquest is just not compatible with Devialet.

Smile  .. I wish I could but the sound is "just awesome" ... and that's compelling me to stick to AQ. 

Audioquest too hasn't given up .. its just that Devialet did not share any info AQ wanted from them ... The RCA - - > XLR using a 75 Ohms coax cable does work [ but Audioquest modified their 72V DBS battery packs using some newer tech from their Niagara power products and that's the culprit ]. We are trying to revert back to the earlier 72V DBS packs and that should resolve the issue ... 

However - until it does ... I await ...  Sad
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US

Messages In This Thread
RE: Companion LINK failure with Roon AIR - by audio_engr - 12-Oct-2017, 09:32