Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When the OdA free upgrade program will Kick Off ????
My Od’A is gone!  Blush Confused  

I must confess i’m not too bothered about Core Infinity as these days I use the AES input with my Totaldac d1 server. I am considering giving the dCS Network Bridge a go though as I keep hearing very positive reports of this.

I also recently got to hear the 1000 Pro with the Vivaldi Upsampler with all music converted to DSD. Wow this is good guys! This is the second time I have heard this. 

So I would say that the Core Infinity is bottom of my list, there are just so many good options out there.  Angel

Still I’d Like to be able to play Qobuz natively on the Devialet. No idea if this will sound better than Qobuz played through my d1 server using LMS and iPeng.

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK

Messages In This Thread
RE: When the OdA free upgrade program will Kick Off ???? - by GuillaumeB - 08-Nov-2017, 15:02