Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone found a way to hang phantom from ceiling?
(17-Dec-2017, 16:46)Jamington2004 Wrote: Here's his website  - please mention me when you contact him he will remember me from the amount of time we spent discussing it, and know what you are talking about when you mention the Phantoms Smile

It is a hollow down tube so no reason you couldn't ask him to drill a hole top and bottom but would have meant taking off plugs and stuff so I didn't bother - just taped the cable up the tube and along the ceiling edge and back down to the floor behind the partition. Just haven't got round to it on the left yet

The main bit needed is the part that bolts onto the Gecko Base plate. Once you have that he can design it depending on where you want it (back wall / side wall / ceiling etc)

Mine were originally designed with the 2 top holes to go into a joist - but in the end the benefit of turning 90 meant at the bottom I could rotate the phantom in the 180 direction I needed. Didn't really plan for that! Smile

Let me know if you want any close ups
Cheers
Jamie

https://www.themetalbracketcompany.co.uk

Thanks. Looks like they do really nice work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone found a way to hang phantom from ceiling? - by Marcner - 25-Dec-2017, 08:13