Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to configure your Expert; Pim and Axel's method
(06-Apr-2018, 16:15)Axel Wrote: @Pim
I’m honoured to be mentioned with you in a thread title, sir!

Can I also pass this on again as well, as it worked for me, and it might help@Celts88 , when he has a chance to try it all:
https://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?...s#pid73173

Good luck with it@Celts88 , hope you get it sorted soon.

Thanks for calling me 'sir' and making me feel old Axel.  Dodgy

I've added your bit about the anonymous config to our 'How to'
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to configure your Expert; Pim and Axel's method - by Pim - 06-Apr-2018, 22:45