Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Core Infinity board. November 7th release.
(05-Nov-2017, 06:01)Alve Wrote:
(01-Nov-2017, 07:49)raykkc Wrote:
(31-Oct-2017, 23:01)ada Wrote: Today, I received my new 220 Pro.

I was using the demo unit from my HiFi dealer for last month and today they informed me, my 220 Pro with Core Infinity arrived!

The differences that I can see in the unit are:
-New antenna on the back for WiFi
-There are different components that are visible via the bottom panel windows on the board
-New SW version: 11.4.12
-Mobile app remote is not working any more
-Two different USB inputs, one is not working, SINE input that gives 1000Hz signal to the speakers.
-Visible typos and alignment problems in the screen of the device

All the functions are working as like the old 220 Pro but I couldn't find anything new with the unit. I realized, when I try to reach the local IP of the unit, it has Nginx server. It only shows the welcome to Nginx message... I think this was not the case before the Core Infinity.

Congratulations!
Smile
CongratsWink 
What about streaming ? Does it work as streamer/renderrer?

Hello, could indicate that the Configurator is no longer needed. The settings are made directly on the web server !! Would be too beautiful! Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria

Messages In This Thread
RE: Core Infinity board. November 7th release. - by K4680 - 05-Nov-2017, 10:48
RE: Core Infinity board. November 7th release. - by Arno-G - 14-Nov-2017, 22:37