Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dialog cut off one Phantom?
Hello!

Yesterday I bought my second Silver Phantom and a Dialog to complete the set. I was very exited to hook it up, and start enjoying a stereo setup Smile

I connected the new one in, and updated it. Then i reset my old phantom, and started a new setup. 

After setup was complete I open up spotify and played som songs. But it seems like the signal to the newest speaker cuts off all the time. I link to video of the problem. And it seems like the new speaker plays on a significant lower volume than the existing one.

I`ve did a full reset one more time, but it still cuts off the new speaker. In Solo mode the speaker works just fine! 

When I open the Dialog packed it look like the Dialog was dirty on the side of it, and the top of it looks like it haves staines too, if you look at the pictures in the link to. 

Anyone heard of this problem or can't help me? This is the second time i have had problems with my Devialet speakers. The first time i got a bad speaker that make a lot of hissing noise from the back of the speaker. 

VIDEO AND PICTURES https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f944yux0vh7k0...iPJza?dl=0

Messages In This Thread
Dialog cut off one Phantom? - by SivertUhre - 22-Oct-2017, 11:44
RE: Dialog cut off one Phantom? - by Deezel - 22-Oct-2017, 12:19
RE: Dialog cut off one Phantom? - by Johnnydev - 22-Oct-2017, 13:01
RE: Dialog cut off one Phantom? - by Deezel - 22-Oct-2017, 14:17
RE: Dialog cut off one Phantom? - by Deezel - 22-Oct-2017, 18:17
RE: Dialog cut off one Phantom? - by ragwo - 22-Oct-2017, 21:23
RE: Dialog cut off one Phantom? - by Deezel - 22-Oct-2017, 23:58
RE: Dialog cut off one Phantom? - by Mohmm - 23-Oct-2017, 19:24
RE: Dialog cut off one Phantom? - by ragwo - 23-Oct-2017, 18:47
RE: Dialog cut off one Phantom? - by Mohmm - 24-Oct-2017, 07:36