Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No longer possible to stream via AIR
(22-Nov-2017, 10:34)brit Wrote:
(22-Nov-2017, 09:42)ogs Wrote:
(21-Nov-2017, 23:35)blair.athol Wrote: Hey guys, sorry but you are just on the wrong path. Either you go with Roon/air or with Air. Both will not work at the same time. It is jus as easy. For me, I just select.... when going to stream via Qobuz, I select to stream via Devialet Air Eth or Wifi. When I want to stream via Roon, I disable Devialet Air and select My Devialet Eth or Wifi in Roon.  Cool

Did you read the whole thread on the Roon forum? This only applies to Pro amps with the CI board installed. I'm sure Devialet will fix this quickly, probably before the main load of upgrades take place.

Hi ogs, yes I did read the complete thread, so of course I am a bit concerned because, as I said in my post above, my D1000 pro is scheduled to go to Paris tomorrow for the CI board upgrade. Yes I am sure that Devialet will do all in their power to resolve the issue, but their track record is not, to be quite frank, very good in this respect Dodgy I will expect my amplifiers, on their return, to operate at least as good as they did before the upgrade or even better Cool. I do not want to be back in the bad old days, before Roon fixed AIR for them, with an amplifier that does not work as specified!!!

David

I'm sure they will be working feverishly to fix the AIR problems.

Again.
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3

Messages In This Thread
RE: No longer possible to stream via AIR - by Zappydev - 22-Nov-2017, 10:57