Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No longer possible to stream via AIR
(22-Nov-2017, 10:34)brit Wrote: Hi ogs, yes I did read the complete thread, so of course I am a bit concerned because, as I said in my post above, my D1000 pro is scheduled to go to Paris tomorrow for the CI board upgrade. Yes I am sure that Devialet will do all in their power to resolve the issue, but their track record is not, to be quite frank, very good in this respect Dodgy I will expect my amplifiers, on their return, to operate at least as good as they did before the upgrade or even better Cool. I do not want to be back in the bad old days, before Roon fixed AIR for them, with an amplifier that does not work as specified!!!

David

I understand perfectly! I use the AES input on the 250 so I shouldn't be affected directly by this. I hope the other inputs work...
Anyway I will not send my amp to France until end of January so there is time for Devialet to fix the problem. I wonder if this would happen if one of the network interfaces was disabled?
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB

Messages In This Thread
RE: No longer possible to stream via AIR - by ogs - 22-Nov-2017, 15:36