Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No longer possible to stream via AIR
(22-Nov-2017, 00:50)brit Wrote:
(21-Nov-2017, 23:35)blair.athol Wrote: Hey guys, sorry but you are just on the wrong path. Either you go with Roon/air or with Air. Both will not work at the same time. It is jus as easy. For me, I just select.... when going to stream via Qobuz, I select to stream via Devialet Air Eth or Wifi. When I want to stream via Roon, I disable Devialet Air and select My Devialet Eth or Wifi in Roon.  Cool

Hi blair.athol, not too sure whether we are on the wrong path. At present my Expert 1000pro works fine with AIR, or Roon/AIR (I currently use Roon/ AIR and have disabled AIR). From the postings above it would appear that Devialet, in producing the new Core Infinity board, have seemingly “broken it”. I have no idea if this is true or not, but my D1000 pro is due to be shipped to Paris on Thursday for the CI board upgrade and if it comes back in a worse condition, ie unable to handle Roon/AIR I will be mightily piss** off.

David

Hi David, I was actually referring to the original post of Markush and the following posts in regard to the potential issues with the new CI board. Maybe I missed something but I did not see that Markush does have the new board installed already.
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany

Messages In This Thread
RE: No longer possible to stream via AIR - by blair.athol - 22-Nov-2017, 22:24