Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue Fixed: Transport in Use Error
Since I changed to new network gear I got the Roon: Transport in use every time I tried to use Roon over AIR. So I went the static IP address as per above and it's working stable again.

I just wanted to add that after the change I couldn't connect my Mac mini to the internet. A Google search taught me that I needed to fill in the DNS server again. I used 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 as per my laptop and it all works fine again.

Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue Fixed: Transport in Use Error - by Pim - 06-Nov-2018, 02:06