Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iphone app problems after core infinity upgrade
(17-Dec-2017, 22:09)Zappydev Wrote: I'm sure that they are working feverishly. Poor devils; the current app is only 5 years old. Fancy needing to update it so soon.

Top marks for that one! Made me laugh out loud. Maybe in ten years they’ll have an iPad-specific one....

Seriously, how hard can it possibly be to update an App?! Especially such an incredibly simple one as a remote control. Oh I give up!

I’m very happy that I haven’t upgraded to the CI board. If it means a future with Spark instead of the current fairly elegant (albeit incredibly basic and poorly updated) App, I may never bother. At least not until a future iOS App renders it completely useless.

Still baffled by all the upgraders - so may people keen to alpha-test and happy to use broken software. I’m guessing I’ll be one of the last to experience the CI.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iphone app problems after core infinity upgrade - by Hifi_swlon - 22-Dec-2017, 23:46