Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Case of 'THE MISSING CHANNEL'!
I guess that you are using DOS 2.1.0 and 12.2.12 as installed when your 440s returned after CI installation?

Using those I had the same problem losing the Companion output when changing (streamer board) digital sources.

You might try joining the Expert Berta Programme - DOS 2.2.0 solved my missing channel problem, but you will still have the refusal of AIR to play consecutive tracks with different bit/sample rates.

I use Audirvana+ and this is stable at all bit/sample rates with USB input, but falls over using AIR and I have to cycle through all inputs and back to AIR after changing bit/sample rate.This is a pity as I have convinced myself that AIR gives the best SQ.

Although DOS 2.2.0 is some help, I have configured one companion input as a line input and although I used to be able to share sources between companion and master, this no longer works.I suspect (hope) that this is just another bug in the configurator, so changing to 2.2.0 (and 11.5.17) does not fix everything for me.On your other issues, I have often had problems using Safari as a browser that could be solved by using Firefox, not now - so I guess we have to wait for the configurator to catch up with the firmware.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Case of 'THE MISSING CHANNEL'! - by ovo - 28-Dec-2017, 10:02