Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi Phantom Silver/Gold setup question.
Thanks for detailed explanation, I actually received duo golds few days ago and installed TV yesterday.

I read horrible review about connectivity issues with these, this is why I asked optical cable question in first place. But I can tell, that all those comments on amazon are just rumors and false information.

Currently I have them like that for testing:
[Image: 1s.jpg]

I haven't yet tested wifi, because it is using PLC(according to spark) and I do not have any connection issues what so ever. I did notice some light sound dropping when using it with different socket, which was far away! This is when using iphone/spark/spotify combo.

Yesterday I also tested it with Samsung ue82mu7005 TV using bluetooth to connect to phantom/dialog and same thing, no issues what so ever.

The idea is to install them to turnable stand on the wall, since my living room is 209cm2 and it's seperated by small wall(as in pic) and would love to turn phantoms to direction where I am. I did check gecko's from official site, but I understood, that they are turnable, but not enough for my needs. I have carpenter coming over next week and most likely going to have him make some custom solution.
[Image: 2018-01-13_1351.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multi Phantom Silver/Gold setup question. - by Desty - 13-Jan-2018, 13:53