Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi Phantom Silver/Gold setup question.
Very nice flat. I’m relieved that it appears to be 200 square meters rather than square centimeters. Fitting you and four Phantoms in 200 square centimeters was going to be tight.  Wink 

Still a challenging setup for Phantoms however. Where is your optical cable run from TV to one Phantom? And you of course will need power outlets (preferably on same circuit as Dialogue) at your proposed location. If you don’t think you’ll run into them in passage, Geikos mounted on sides of the divider closer to screen height might work better - although I don’t know if they can be turned 90 degrees plus. Perhaps hung from ceiling on Geicko?

A strong warning about cables inside that room divider however! - Be very careful to give adequate clearance from the fireplace liner inside as it gets very hot - a melted optical or electrical cable is bad.

A side question. I just received a Holiday Gold shipment myself and in addition to UPS setting down the bottom box in puddle or something during offloading from truck, BOTH Phantoms were packaged UPSIDE DOWN inside the outer box! It also took over a week after ordering until they were shipped. Makes me think they are behind and rushing. Were yours properly packaged?

-Scott

BTW Angenet - I like the avatar. Is the resemblance to the Phantoms intentional?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multi Phantom Silver/Gold setup question. - by snbeall - 13-Jan-2018, 15:34