Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPnP iOS remote app with Tidal and Qobuz integration
(12-Jan-2018, 13:39)JimSmith Wrote: I am using Kazoo on my windows laptop unfortunately it does not see the Devialet while connected to the Melco via Ethernet. This however might be different with the iPad app and WiFi. From what I understand Kazoo desktop works on Openhome which has not been implemented by Devialet.

Hello, so Kazoo works for me, with IOS / Ipad Pro with Devialet, Melco, Tidal and so on! Shy

Here's what else about OpenHome:
OpenHome is a software platform designed to provide high quality digital audio from a variety of sources as well as local network servers, internet radio providers and streaming music providers such as Tidal, Qobuz and Spotify.

Mutli-room playback, managed playlists on device and gapless playback. The platform is built according to the UPnP standard, but simplifies access to services and enhances the capabilities of UPnP.

OpenHome is designed to be the best performer for your device. The core audio engine provides an advanced pipeline model with tunable caches at various stages. The Pipeline provides a plug-in model for content decoders, audio codecs, input sources and audio drivers in their final desings.

Interoperability is a key part of the OpenHome ethos, and is supported by providing a clear, controlled set of API services combined with a full player implementation. Works with all certified UPNP / DLNA devices!
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria

Messages In This Thread
RE: UPnP iOS remote app with Tidal and Qobuz integration - by K4680 - 12-Jan-2018, 16:51